Saturday 9 March 2013

Bali Trips

I never set out to visit Bali so many times. It just sort of happened. Below is a recap of my trips so far. A 7th is planned for 2013.
 

Trip 1 – 1990            Greg & Wendy – left 1st child home with Nanna

Stayed at :                 Bali Padma in a Chalet.  

Highlight                   Fell in love with Ubud

 

Trip 2 – 2006            Family Trip – Mum, Dad & 2 Girls

Stayed at:                  Ubud Village Hotel

                                  Jayakarta Legian

Highlight                   Visiting sponsor child

 

Trip 3 – 2008             Sister in Law Trip (Julie & Me)

Stayed at:                  Tegal Sari Ubud

                                  Pelangi Seminyak

Highlight                  Revisitng sponsor child & introducing Julie to Bali.
                                 Loved Ubud again

 

Trip 4 – 2009            Solo Trip

Stayed at:                  Kumala Satki

Highlight                  Did a Yoga Retreat  -“One World Retreats”

                                 If you ever get the chance to do something like this, just do it.

Well worth the money. I probably spent less money than a normal Bali Trip. My purse didn’t see daylight for 6 days.

 

Trip 5 – 2010            Girly Trip – Lynney & Me

Stayed at:                  Waka Di Ume in Ubud

                                  Puri Raja Legian

 Highlight                 Cooking Class at Waka Di Ume

 

Trip 6 – 2012            Girly Trip with Lynney again

Stayed at:                  Ununga Ubud ( great Scoopon Deal)

                                  Puri Raja Legian

Highlight                   Making a ring at Chez Monique - Ubud

Now for the challenge of adding pics to my next blog. I am looking forward to that as my pages will look so much better.

I will begin with my 3rd trip and my sister in law's first in August 2008.


No comments:

Post a Comment